Best Home Based Business Ideas
Do you want to start your own business or to know what the hottest markets are?
Here are the best business ideas of 2006. These are popular now and can be a great investment opportunity.
* Tea: One of the hottest trends out there. Teas are offered in organic brands,
mixes, and in individual bags. Advertising the health benefits alone will drive business your way.
* Online Specialty Foods: Many people are simply not interested in burgers and
hotdogs anymore. They want specialty dishes and recipes for which they do not have to leave their homes.
* Do-it-Yourself Meal Preparation: This is the new way to get all your meals done for
the month. Consumers pay to learn how to make a 30 day supply of meals that are healthy and that they can freeze.
This saves people large amounts of preparation time each night and makes dining easy.
* One-Product Restaurants: This capitalizes on one specific type of food and all you
can do with it. It may sound fanciful but it earns a lot of money for many people.
* Chocolate Cafes: Almost everyone loves chocolate. What more needs to be said?
* Shredding: In this age of identity theft it is very good business to have a
shredding company. Not only does this promote safety but it can help the environment.
* ID Theft Prevention & Recovery: The recent rise in identity theft paves the way
for many business opportunities. Providing safety for a fee is the way to go in this market.
* Hosted Security Provider: Get paid to keep the web sites of other people free from
hackers, spyware, Trojans, worms, and viruses. Many do not have the time to do it themselves so you can do it for
* Data Backup: Help others to back up all their data so they can retrieve it later if
* Surveillance Camera: A hot item these days to be selling. With all the crazy people
out there today every business can use one.
* Mobil Ad-Ons: One of the biggest markets. Providing wireless users with toys for
their cell phones can be a lucrative enterprise.
* Aftermarket Accessories: This gives consumers new and fun items to spruce up their
cell phones, iPods, etc.
* Home Staging: Showcase a property (for a fee) so it sells more quickly.
* Senior Retrofitting: Older people often want to have their home remodeled to fit
their needs instead of selling.